Special Needs Cloth Diaper Sewing Pattern
|This is a pdf pattern and tutorial. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read the file. You can download the program free here.|
Sew Cloth Diapers for Special needs
Sewing cloth diapers is fast and easy. This design comes with 4 sizes. These sizes range from waste/hip (whichever is larger) 22-58". The small size fits youths perfectly! A great option for older children who have nighttime incontinence issues. Yet, the larger sizes comfortably fit adults. This special needs cloth diaper design is comfortable like a breif, yet will hold in any type of mess.
This special needs diaper pattern has the option of an AIO (all in one) or a POCKET style. An AIO is a diaper that has the soaker built into it. A POCKET is a style of diaper that has an opening for putting a soaker inside of it before use. The benefit of an AIO is that the wearer (or caregiver) would not have to worry about stuffing the diaper before use. The benefit of a POCKET is that the wearer would have complete control of how much absorbency is placed into the diaper depending on their individual needs.
The side snapping design allows the wearer to use like briefs. However, if there is a mess, it is very simple to unsnap!
This Special needs Sewing Pattern & Tutorial Includes
- Professional Printable pattern pieces from a home printer.
- Size Chart and Supply List
- Helpful hints on how to use snaps
- Helpful hints on how to use many types of fabrics
- Helpful hints on how to sew with PUL (leak-proof fabric)
- Directions on how to make an AIO (all in one) or POCKET style diaper
- Directions on how to make a soaker that fits perfectly in this design (holds 10 oz)
- Hints on how to add more/less fabric for a custom soaker to suit the wearer's needs
- Helpful hints on how to make an AI2 (a diaper that doesn't include a leakproof barrier)
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Unique Special needs Diaper design
- Fits older youths to adults with a waste/hip size of 22-58"
- Use side snaps for a secure breif like fit
- Hidden elastic in legs
- No bulk design will keep the wearer comfortable
- No Serger needed
Add this item to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download anytime from any computer easily! Our system will store your purchase for you too so you don't have to worry about ever losing it!
What customers are saying about Special Needs Cloth Diaper Sewing Pattern
- (0 Reviews)
- 5 Star 0
- 4 Star 0
- 3 Star 0
- 2 Star 0
- 1 Star 0